Friday 16 January 2015

I am scared,

I really am! Everything in my life is not the best right now and i honestly know i'm scared. I wish i could open up on this post and say my entire life story but not know. I haven't accomplished  anything!!  I feel like im never gonna accomplish anything and what scares me more is not even being able to try.

I feel cold, I feel like i could break at any point of time. Sometimes i am in a lesson and i'm thinking about screaming like what if i just screamed right now and cried so hard. Would anyone hold me? Would anyone make me feel better? Or would they laugh and laugh as i cry harder and harder. There's moments where i have nearly screamed and all i could here was a tiny yelp.

It's like there's something inside me that's stopping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment